Friday, 25 July 2025

Uttam Pradesh

One way to become civilised is to actively make other people uncivilized. This is what the British did to this country. You really have to mature to finally realise the depth of the damage that British did to this country but that's not the sad part, the sad part is the damage that is still and continuosly being done by their ballsacks left behind. Cultures could have coexisted but coexistence doesn't seem to be an option now. The death of actual aesthetics has been real and has been replaced by Brave New World style direct to the nerves soma that could make you feel like you are in heaven even if you are in Dharavi or make you feel like you are in hell even if you are at the most beautiful place on the earth. The fun part that has happened with me in the past decade is the way my authentic preferences have been policed and stupid shit that I "really deserve" being forced upon me. I am not really a snob, and it's impossible to be a snob when you see deprivation of people at the scale I have seen. Though the truth is that I like what I like. As far as Purvanchal goes, the establishment with more than ten years of my experience of it is composed solely of rapists which I find funny when I see how dogmatically religion is practiced here. The cockblocking of people is at next level and release is only given when there is requirement of something to blackmail people for. I mean I'm kind of fine with the clockblocking as I have always been a romantic kind of a guy not into direct action but the point of contention for me at least is how people's sex lives are micromanaged and policed in Purvanchal by no less than actual rapists. The shit you saw in Masaan, yes the Richa Chadha part, is actually real just a level deeper where it is invisible. It's a harem out here in Purvanchal which I find funny because harems are not an Indian concept and much less for a region that is so steeped in religion, a dogmatic interpreration of it at that, and I somehow guess that situation in Bihar is uglier and much worse. Have I gotten crazy? I don't really care at this point, I'm just writing all this so that people who read this shit, truth comes flooding to them when it's time for them to face the reality of this nation. There is peace in Purvanchal in the outlook and it is maintained by absolute totalitarianism at the psychological level by keeping people helpless socially and financially. When people are broken from inside of course they would be "peaceful". Rape is a valid currency. It's a fucking currency in Purvanchal, while all you'd see these motherfuckers talking is about ideals and rules. I live seventy kilometres away from Varanasi and now I find that place revolting. Seems fitting that Varanasi is the loksabha constituency of Modi ji but make no mistake this ecosystem has been if not grown by Congress, congress has had an active part in it. I accept that I might not know everything but I have had enough experience in my life and I know enough to make sense of things. People are not only being deprived of money but are being intentionally deprived of basic things like contentment and satisfaction which they could have found themselves but are being actively prevented from having. The rule isn't that you should be a slave, the rule is that you should be a slave and also suffer and no less than terribly throughout your existence. When one sees this setup one realises that these are cretins with more power than they deserve but then that's the thing about power it mostly goes to those who don't deserve it because the very act of acquiring power demands deception and crude use of force which an evolved human being won't do. Neurological airconditioning, that is the modern day soma, is no match for the authentic happiness and peace that I have in my life. It's funny how retarded these assholes are despite having access to literature left by ancient masters of this land, but I guess they are probably guided by West's cock in their assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...