Monday, 28 July 2025

MMORPG

When you mature everything basically becomes about ideas and beliefs. The beliefs could be real and they could be delusional. Beliefs need a basis and those who want to discredit your beliefs do not hesitate in going back in time to discredit them. Like you see the blacks in America still dealing with their cotton picking days. The sooner you understand in this world that it's all about power the sooner you adapt. The news, however, is that power has already been consolidated permanently and you, if you are after power, will only remain as a dog, rabid or not that depends on you, with limited power under those who have already consolidated the power. Power is majorly physical, financial, technological and another kind of technological power that gives you a permanent edge over other people making them your slave permanently. A man who doesn't have power in this world must have understanding to avoid suffering. I have understanding so I don't suffer, and the limited power I have, I don't misuse it. As far as this nation goes, a majority misuses whatever little power they have and greater the power greater the misuse. Misuse of power is a norm in this nation and so much that not misusing the power one has becomes a radical act. I was of the belief that humanity might not be that predictable, I was wrong. It is completely predictable and somehow fails to learn from its history. It's basically a bunch of dogs going around pissing on poles. Is there a greater purpose to humanity? I don't really know, but as much as I have seen I don't think so. Nietzsche wrote Beyond Good and Evil, while the truth is there is nothing beyond good and evil. As far as humanity is concerned the duality of good and evil will persist permanently and the blueprint of goodness and evil is essential for keeping the cycle of exploitation intact which gives us a hint that the world in fact is ruled by evil as I know personally the actual goodness can't really tolerate injustice happening and the world is full of it. The only thing that is beyond good and evil is mathematics and scientific method. You can quantify good and evil through mathematics and scientific method and you can quantify suffering too. Anything that deals with God in the world ultimately turns into reward and punishment and further into things dealing with beyond this life, like afterlife, heaven and hell, reincarnation in different yonis and such things. Here is the trick, be so good that the question of hell in afterlife and reincarnation in animal yonis ends for once and for all, and it is then you'd realise that all of this shit is about sex, money and resources including land, which brings us back to power, those who own money and land and resources have power and those who have power own money and land and resources. It is here deception and technology come into picture because having power isn't enough, maintaining it is also required. If you have played RPGs or MMORPGs you know that magic is one of the things kingdoms use to retain and gain power. The magic of today is technology. Here is how it works, science deconstructs magic and makes it a technology. Magic becomes technology because it becomes reproducible through science. The issue is not that people are slaves, the issue is that people are slaves to scum who are inferior to them. But this is by design and the very basis of Stanford Prison Experiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...