Monday, 21 July 2025

Leela Inc.

At this point I take life as a videogame, because it is one once you get the enlightenment of the political reality. I have been playing it on the extra hard setting even before I was enlightened about the political reality of this country and the world but a good thing is that along with the realisation of the deep politics of this country, I also realised that something way deeper than empires and politics exists. This thing doesn't really help you survive as survival is solely dependent on resources and hence the dogfight for them, but it empowers you when you already have enough to at least survive. This country is undoubtedly a shithole and I'm not saying this based on its external appearance, I'm saying this after realising something that can never be corrected. India as a country has ended, probably a very long back than I realised, it's about its moral and spiritual death, and from my perspective I have seen its funeral. What remains is a police state in which policing is done by genocidal rapists of different levels and at a level so deep that people don't even know that they are being policed and manipulated. Mass scale social engineering without regard to people, manipulation and exploitation of people is being done and from what I know since quite a while I know it's not a BJP or Congress problem. The setup is like the movies Snowpiercer and Platform which was not a surprise to me as I was aware of it what was surprising to me was the depth of it and mindless murder and rape and of course sadistic torture of people despite knowing their complete family and personal histories. It's a family based setup and I know it because the anchor is family histories, control is direct and for long sustained released sadism long games are played and family secrets like incest are created and exploited. This, is what happens practically in this so called "dharmic" nation, the Vishwaguru, the golden bird of ancient times, India. I mean I may sound crazy, but then that's what the modus operandi is, discrediting anyone who speaks the truth unfortunately it doesn't work on me because of the person I am and it surprises me that I'm alone in this but I also understand that because every one has got their custom tailored delusions and the conditioning is fear and shame based which is exploited in real-time. I mean if I knew that there is a King in this country, I would have respected him, but I don't see any and I can't really respect what I don't see especially when going by my experiences it has been confirmed that these motherfuckers are genocidal rapists who mindlessly torture, rape and exploit people for no reason at all. I have lived a life worse than death before realisation of the deep political reality, but I realise that living a life worse than death is normal in this country and human soul has an endurance that gets used to fates even worse than death. There is no God really as I know that godmen of this country are corrupt and are stooges of the individuals in the first class compartment of the train of this country who again may be in the third class compartment when we consider the global train. The best part I had no business in all this, I was just a physician wanting to be a psychiatrist and a physician-writer and here I am, writing shit that is hard to believe and yet very important for liberating people from needless suffering. What you see in newspapers and TV news is just one percent of what actually happens, this country is nothing short of demonic, the Slumdog Millionaire gouging-eyes-out-of-the-socket-with-hot-spoon demonic and religion, business and corporate is unfortunately an integral part of it and it is definitely all politics. But then as I said, there is something deeper than empires and politics exists and you can manifest it but it requires you already having resources for survival as if it didn't Islam and Britain wouldn't have invaded and colonised this country and the present state of this country wouldn't have been like it is today. This something deep is what you can call God, I manifest it as Mother Goddesses I have faith in. God doesn't really protect a lamb whose legs have been broken for YouTube views for live feeding a Komodo Dragon. To survive you need to have aggresive delusion but I prefer to live and not survive and I have finally realised that life is not worth living in this 1984 like dystopia but you gotta carry on for the people you love as long as you can. Future was always here, and since quite a while, and your past walks with you. Focus on having fun, because the ones in the first class compartment of the society both local, national and global, who were supposed to be Kings and leaders have reduced life to a videogame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...