Wednesday, 30 July 2025

Dimension Toll

There is a depth to existence and in today's times most people have become oblivious to. It came as shock to me that all existence is political but it had been for me way before than I had realised. Do I believe in an afterlife? Not anymore. I have seen layers of reality and unfortunately they are all political because your access to layers of reality can be blocked by politics and when that happens you realise that access to the cosmos and even God goes through politics. Do I believe in a God, not really, not the kind that society make us believe in when we are growing up. I do however believe that if music exists so does God, and that you can manifest your God. My association with my religion is more of a cultural sorts. I have faith in Divine Mother though and her forms and even with my political atheism and scientific agnosticism it is kind of hardwired in me. My idea of heaven is eternity in the void of the womb of the Divine Mother. Though if you'd ask me a one word answer whether I believe in God, the answer would be no. I always thought of religion as something people find solace and community in, though it was a hard awakening when around a decade ago I found out that religion in this country, and I don't know about the world, is straight up a front for exploitation. It was sad but then people should believe what they believe if it gives them peace and feeling of safety. Old temples do give me peace and I realise that there is something magical about old temples but then there is something magical about a lot of things, and as far as I go I feel at peace at Golden Temple too. Hinduism, I realise, has corrupted beyond redemption but then that's okay, as long as people's faiths are pure the corruption of institutions don't really matter. Humanity had it good from the 90s till the early 2000s and it's kind of funny that in the movie The Matrix, 90s was the peak of human civilization. The more you think about it, the more you realise that it actually was. The present, if you are sensitive and aware enough, you realise that is of totalitarian slavery. I personally prefer the certainty of doom than uncertainty of future. Since I know the design now, I know that humanity is not unlike the ship Titanic, the first class will get saved and the rest will drown and if you know enough you know that it is the first class that is orchestrating this drowning. Human cruelty knows no bounds and so does human resilience. When I was younger I was interested in the universe and its workings and I used to think about space exploration but then as I matured I realised that human cruelty and tribalism will travel with humanity wherever it goes the veil that was on the eyes of humanity in the 90s, has lifted culture has been destroyed, at least the good things of the culture and so one realises the extent individuals can go for power, though it's funny that the quest for power has imploded and has become self-defeating. Growth is not organic as it once was, and growth through exploitation Will only birth ugly things and it's sad that those who have access to all the knowledge in the world do not know this. I'm not excited about space exploration anymore though I still am curious about the workings of the universe. Though when politics blocks your access to the universe it doesn't remain worth it. I do not have an anthropocentric worldview and I sometimes wonder about extraterrestrial life though the only source of extraterrestrials in the common man's life are Hollywood movies. Those who have lived the culture know that it's real, and those who have realised the slavery know that it's a programming. One has to walk the fine line between culture as a real entity and a programming. There are layers to reality but the most real layer of reality as a human is where you find love. Nature is ruthless and so I suppose if there at all is a God, he might be ruthless too and so I see all of my suffering as part of nature, knowing that as humans there is something different to us, and that's the ability to love which again has been exploited by the politics of the world since forever for power. When only few are allowed to love and for other love becomes a thing to be exploited you know that it's nature and food chain taking its course and if humanity couldn't learn after so many years it's not possible that it ever will. What remains? knowing your reality well, living well, loving and having fun. That's what that remains. If there is a God after all that's what He or She would want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nimbuda

The way I have been exposed to the land we live in, I realise that it's all about appearances and keeping appearances and none about the...