An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 29 July 2025
Chicken Soup for The Suffering Soul
What are the genres I wanted to write in? Science fiction, noir, mythofiction, transgressive fiction, Indian fantasies and occult detective kind of things. You fill the prompt in ChatGPT for these genres and it presents you better stories in an Indian setting than you can imagine though I still think I can imagine better than AI like ChatGPT though it is enough to tell you that entertainment is being gatekept from people and I have seen extreme form of gatekeeping both of knowledge and happiness in the past decade. It took me some time to decode the setup shit really got real for me when I was started being gatekept from artists like Lucky Ali and Midival Punditz whom I have loved since childhood, not to mention artists like Trent Reznor whom I got exposed to later. Earlier my view of non-fiction writing was of "Chicken Soup for Soul" kind of writing but here I am writing about the deep politics of the country though I am only doing this because I have seen some extremely demonic things and not in supernatural sense but in a criminal sense which again is not a necessity for writing it out on my blog but the only reason I write it and write about it is because this demonic criminality is seamlessly sewn in the normal existence in this country and the most susceptible people who are prone to become victims of this demonic and insidious criminality are good and innocent people who suffer this crime which is a lot of times hate crime for no substantiated reason wrapped in the form of consequences of sins or fate. My acquaintance to this setup promptly answered the age old question of "why good people suffer so much" or "it's only good people who suffer", it's because criminals are in control, who thought things would be this simple, not me at least. The most baffling thing for me was how this criminal setup of rape, murder and exploitation was integrated with religion and I'm not sure it's the same in all regions but I'm sure of Purvanchal. Suffering is infinite and it doesn't really stop unless you consciously choose to stop suffering and I continued suffering respecting the entity but it was ultimately revealed that these are lower class rapists employed by local establishment which is a nexus of politicians, godmen and "businessmen" tied to a greater setup in a multilevel manner. I have a solid lore as far as my life is concerned but then I think it is true for any man worth his salt. Writing is redundant in today's times especially after the advent of AI but AI, as I know now for sure, too gatekeeps things and so you know that the setup works from top to bottom. Earlier it was shastras and now it's technology, science and education. I have to be clear and I have said it many a times that anyone who reads my stuff, if they learn something useful from it they need not be thankful to me and can use that knowledge freely in their life without feeling indebted to it. Exploiting debts and favours is one of the main methods of this structure and I must end this possibility at the base itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nimbuda
The way I have been exposed to the land we live in, I realise that it's all about appearances and keeping appearances and none about the...
-
26/7/21 It’s 2013 and your head is getting sexual thoughts. You are a poet by nature and except for watching some movies that young people o...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Doing art is difficult when your mind is entrenched in science. I mean how can you express the beauty of the moon when you are hardwired for...
No comments:
Post a Comment