I guess I’m taking writing a bit seriously now, though it would only qualify as a serious hobby and nothing more. I’m trying hard to make time for my writing projects, the three novels in my head and the two series that I want to write. I manage to update at least one of my blogs regularly and in my books that is a win. If I can churn out one short story or a part of a novel chapter in a week that would be great and I really hope to do that, though it is not easy. I’m compiling and organizing all of my writings at relevant locations and it’s kind of a boring job but I know that it would be rewarding when I complete it. If we talk about writer’s block, I have been suffering with it since quite a long time but that hasn’t really stopped me from writing. I wish I had the imagination that I had in my childhood, it would have been tremendous and I finally realised the reason for lack of my imagination is political but then if I do not have imagination I can at least do my work through planning. It would have been great if my imagination wasn’t blocked but then it is so all I have to be able to write are my limited cognitive abilities and my heart, and I suppose having heart in your writing is important, at least majority of writers think so. It’s been a lot of politically charged writing these days from my end, but it is only because of demonic levels of political interference in my life and my realisation that all art is political because all existence is political even at the deepest decipherable level and only the people who are deeply aware can make out the political slavery that people are in in this country. I’m not interest in politics, and at any level, I wish to write fiction and philosophy and little bit of this and that but as I said, all existence is political, I’m going to have consequences for what I write and ironically by individuals who have no consequences for what they do to others, including rape, extortion, torture and murder. I used to like transgressive and noir and I retain elements of those genres in my writing but now I want to majorly do warm and cozy writing, throwing in transgressive and noir elements when the stories demand them. My writing style, that has been there since 2010 is evolving and I can see it evolving and it is only hindered by my cognitive deficits and writer’s block but I hope to get where I want to go.
An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Competent Authority
You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
He saw his result and closed his eyes. He felt like his head is swirling around in circles. He had never expected that from himself but now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment