Dr. Karan Hemant, a psychiatrist working with patients of schizophrenia in the year 2033 discovered new truths while treating his patients and started documenting his experiences in his diary.
September 23, 2033
Today I met Rajveer. He has a complex set of delusions and his ideas about the world are very detailed. I know of the neurological control situation in this country but he has gone further in his, what he terms as, research. He is a physiotherapist by profession and training though he doesn’t practice anymore. He has a medical background so I can expect him to be logical in his expressions. Though what he told me as an actual idea of the world was nothing short of terrifying. He told me that fibromyalgia was nothing but a form of neurological sabotage in which the emotional trauma reaches the nerves and muscles. He said that he noticed that patients with long standing emotional trauma, PTSD and depression invariably developed fibromyalgia. He said he suspected that fibromyalgia-like symptoms could be replicated by direct neurological sabotage. He was aware of the process of recording and insertion of the thoughts in people. He said it won’t be long for people, who have been suspecting that their phones have been recording their conversations and displaying related ads, would come to know that it’s not their phones but data is directly being lifted from their minds. He said it won’t be long before people come to know that they are being locked in their financial, personal and internet identities forever. He was so clear in his opinions that I had realised that he didn’t have any mental issues, he was in fact actually being neurologically sabotaged. The reasons in such cases can’t be found out. The reasons for the sabotage can be anything. I asked him what he thought was the reason for the sabotage and he said that he thought it began when he independently started doing research on fibromyalgia. In my opinion it might be so or it might not be so. One can never know. I have seen uneducated village women suffering with severe delusions and schizophrenia, and if we consider these cases as neurological torture, then what would be the reason to torture an uneducated village woman who has done no harm to anyone, it’s torture for the sake of torture. The individuals who control the neurological hivemind revel in torturing people for power trip and sadistic pleasure. The truth about schizophrenia is when one feels paranoid that he is being watched, he is actually being watched, and it’s not the camera of his phone, though it might be the case too, but his own eyes. His sensory information, and that includes all his sense organs, is directly relayed to the individuals who are watching him. I did not tell Rajveer that he was right, I just empathetically listened to him and told him to focus on his life. To start again his practice slowly. In my practice I have realised that I cannot do much, I can just help rehabilitate people and make them have a healthy lifestyle, so that they can fight their delusions. In extreme cases I can prescribe to let them know that another version of reality other than their delusions also exists. The Internet was once an escape, like in the 90s when people used to go on Yahoo Chatrooms and made friends from all over the world. In the late 2010s everything changed, and now grandchildren will see videos of their grandparents making fart bubbles in the pools. The society of today has collapsed and what has remained in it is just sex and greed. Good people who try to do good instantly realise that no good deed goes unpunished. Some people have realised the truth and they keep to themselves with their pets. The society is stratified with complete totalitarianism for the majority and complete anarchy for the ones who are in control. I think it probably was always like this, just the technology has made it visible.
No comments:
Post a Comment