I hear a knock on the door. I open it. It was Dr. Rajesh.
"Hello, Jay!"
I nod in return.
He comes in and makes himself comfortable on the chair. "Mind if I sit? You might be wondering of your purpose here. And it is me who had been chosen to tell you your purpose."
"Listen," Dr. Rajesh continues. "You don't seem to be the kind of believe in prophecies. But professor does believe in them and according to him and also our scientific research, you are the missing puzzle piece that makes the puzzle we have been striving to complete, a complete one.
I listen quietly.
Dr. Rajesh Continues. "We are a group of people who are searching for ancient artefacts that hold immense power and we are the ones who also prevent them from falling in wrong hands. The University has been working for it since more than past seventy years now. Your coming had been prophesied, and professor believes in you and so you have been chosen to join our team, making it completed. Since the inception of the University, there has been a group called Saptak that dealt with finding and acquisition of artifacts and relics all over the world, and also prevented them from falling in the wrong hands. The seven people you saw while meeting the professor are the Saptak as it is today. You are the eighth new addition to it. We give the choice to you. You can go back to your boring life and playing with your band, unsatisfied searching for the answers or you can search for the answers of your questions with us. The ball is in your court."
"That is not much of a choice, if you know my life as well as you do." I say.
"Very well then Jay, I welcome you to our group. Professor would be immensely happy to hear the news."
Dr. Rajesh gets up and walks towards the door.
"Naaz will brief you about the details of what we do". She really likes you." He opens the door and walks out.
No comments:
Post a Comment