30/3/24
Starting a blog is easy, but to continue writing in it is not. You have to get new ideas to be able to write. What can one write about? I can write about my experiences, my interests, my hobbies, and so many other things and hope people would like it. And anyway who read in today's times, in the time of short form media content. But I write. I write for people who are old fashioned. Who still like reading and who still are interested in what the other person has to say. One can write their truth but what if that truth is getting manipulated by the powers that be? Should that person write the manipulated truth or his own truth? I have two standard blogs at present, and one Medium, one Tumblr, one Substack, one Blogger, and one blog for promoting homeopathic medicine. On Tumblr I mostly write literary projects I'm working at the moment, Medium is a place for science fiction and self-improvement posts, Substack for medicine, philosophy, science and psychology and blogger is mostly for trash that I recycle to make meaningful writing as well as a place for an admixture of transgressive and science fiction. There is too much media in the world and I do not feel good adding to it but then I like to write and it's the only artform I know, so I write. I know enough about the world to not to have opinion on things but to write you have to have an opinion. Writing is in fact opinion, unless it is fact, and anyway anything other than a scientific fact is an opinion. It's sad that writing has lost its sheen and most of the writing done today is not to enrich the culture but for money and peddling propaganda, but then that's how the world has transformed and nothing can be done about it. I would write about myself, but then the question arises whether I'm good enough to write about myself. And anyway I do not want to pimp my life, but then it's a personal blog and you got to pimp it a bit. I can talk about my interests and hobbies. Out of the two standard blogs that I have, one is this one, and another is for ideas and books that I come across. I somehow thought that it would be good to write about the books I read, even though I don't get enough time to read books anymore. You got to do financially well to have expensive hobbies, and I even though do not have very expensive hobbies except for collecting games and comics which I seldom play and read, I have to have a few inexpensive hobbies and one of them is gardening. I have had kitchen gardens since childhood and I love plants and trees, so why not. I'm sure no one in the world is interested in how I like cafe racers and dirt bikes, when there is no cafe racer in this country except Continental GT and there are no dirt bikes except for the imported ones. This country runs on Hero Splendors, and the sooner one understands it, sooner his or her life would be peaceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment