Dec 10, 2021
I have to make a habit of thinking everything through the lens of mind control. I don't talk about it for the fear of looking like a conspiracy theorist but then what is real is real. There is no real freedom and I realised this fact when I was being sabotaged. What did I really want, do my job, and have a few friends to talk about pop culture, and yes watch occasional porn. It doesn't take an intelligent person long to realise that they are living in George Orwell's 1984, and it curious to see how this technology of mind control and sabotage reacts with different cultures. In India it's not looking good, the reason being sheer incompetence. If you are practicing mass-surveillance and mind control as a state, the least you can do is let people fuck around (with their own volition ofcourse), these are just the basics of administration, if Chanakya would have been alive he would've known that. But the problem is India is a deeply sexually repressed country and a very horny one too. The people who control the mind control apparatus are morally corrupt voyeurs who don't practice what they preach. I personally have no interest in sex except for the occasional porn I watch and few deeply satisfying encounters I have had, also because I have women in my life both in physical and platonic capacity. What a fool Edward Snowden made of himself worldwide, but I consider him a martyr, because if he had not sacrificed himself it would have difficult for fools like me to guess about the apparatus while they were being sabotaged but then it's all bigger than just internet surveillance. It's biotechnology. Good that I was a fan of cyberpunk literature, and Hollywood movies are right when they show family is bigger than the whole world. That's the only reason a self-destructive person like me is still surviving. In short, all I want to say that pat attention to the thought bubbles in your head, they can be state or corporate sponsored. I have tricks for both scenarios, if you suspect it's the state, try giving a head to your head of state in your head (see I did it!), and if you suspect it's corporate keep playing random advertisements in your head in your free time. Not sure it will help but I think it's your best bet when you are being sabotaged.
No comments:
Post a Comment