Tuesday, 31 August 2021

Chicken Soup For The Saboteur's Soul

There is no point in reminiscing all this because the main goal was sabotage. People involved in it were/are grounded in reality and wanted to pull out the imaginative ones from their imagination. Well, some people have only one nation left, imagination. I couldn't help feeling the amount of arrogance and pride that was part of me letting me know that "they" are in my home. Pink glasses and Guy Fawks mask and all that. I mean I never wanted to be this much on the ground reality, for work purposes, yes but for nefarious purposes no. There is a constant input of "world is a better place" track, along with the neuro slaps going on in here. I don't mind being a casualty as many like me have probably become. These things are probably a part of plan too. How soothing it is to know that there was a process that can be explained that went into all of this, each step can be pointed out and defined, from beginning of "rang sharbaton ka" or probably from even before that to the present day of neurological slaps, they keep pumping me with "my world can be better" but in a world where so many people are suffering and looking at me it seems most of it is artificial, what's the point in "the world can be a better place". I am the kind of guy who likes war movies, and I would be one of the first to get drafted if a war like situation arrives. With my flat feet and built it would be actually hard to get into warfighting but I would probably do better with intelligence analysis or I would even settle for a menial job if it comes to it for protection of this country, but I am not a fan of war especially after what I have seen in past nine years. When the man with sword loses his temper the one offending him loses a hand. I wish it wouldn't have been as simple as this but it is sadly. All the nonsense is just for one thing, power. Some go for power, some go for pleasure. Love is pleasure, and power is a whole different ball game. Power means the ability to crush your opponents and get what you want, and when you have power pleasure loses its meaning, the pleasure gathered from hard work has whole different taste, while pleasure gathered from power well the taste is not ethical but it's a taste too. The pleasure gathered from hardwork is like mild intoxicants it feels good, while pleasure gathered from power is like drugs like heroin. Sadism and such things, pleasure gained from torturing others, and while you are at it, prove the recipient ethically wrong, but here is the catch, you can create the circumstances where the recipient can become ethically wrong, you did it and so you know it that he/she isn't. A vicious cycle this one because deep inside, and only if you have conscience and not other wise, each time you torture someone you start hating yourself a little more, and then to soothe that hate you torture the recipient a little more to get the high to drown the pangs of what is left of your conscience a little more. And the cycle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...