Tuesday, 9 October 2018

Stree - Review




September 27, 2018
This would be a short review because I personally did not like Stree as much. I went in with hopes as it was very hyped and had to buy the most expensive tickets as the cheaper tickets were sold out but it turned out to be just an okay watch.
The film is not so bad though, it’s just that I’m not very much into these type of films. Horror comedy is a sort of new genre in Bollywood and the depiction of an Indian small town in the movie was on point. Acting performances were convincingly good.
It was not a bad movie but I am not very much into such movies and thus for me it was an average watch. Though I could see how there are so many people who liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangelove

There are simple things and there are complex things. Not every particular thing can be generalized and not every particular thing can be ge...