
April 29, 2018
I went to watch Avengers Infinity War yesterday. It was a 12:30 show at PDR Carnival cinemas in Varanasi. The seats were full but we had booked our tickets in advance so there was no problem. We reached 45 minutes early at the mall and decided to go to Dominos outlet situated in the mall. After all we had to pass our time and our tummies were also a little empty. We had Chicken at Dominos which I personally won’t recommend. It was lemon and peri peri and four pieces each was too much for two persons. Thankfully we had coke so that we could gulp it down.
We then proceeded toward the theatre which was jam packed, mostly with people in their teens and early twenties. The movie had already started when we got inside the theatre. We were given 3D glasses and then we got comfortable on our seats. When we started watching the movie the scene with Thanos, Thor and Loki was being played.
I had expected much more from the movie but nonetheless the movie was good enough, except the ending part which I think would be resolved in the next part of the franchise. The movie had funny dialogues and banters among the superheroes which was a fun thing to watch.
When the movie finished I was still unsure of the of the ending and it took me a little time and a few google searches to completely understand it.
I read Captain Marvel is going to be released in 2019 and I hope they shed some light on this ending.
The visual effects were good, except for some places but as in Black Panther, something was missing. I enjoyed the movie but was left unsatisfied in the end. May be things will be better in the next Avengers movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment