I may well start talking about my work than about the things in my head. People are boring, and people who talk about other people are boring too. People are just result of a process called life. We are all same at the very basic level and the differences we have are not so major, as far as nature is concerned. Though nobody denies butterfly effects.
I have been in love with human body since the first day i joined the medical college. The bones, muscles, body fluids, organs, they all have never ceased to amaze me. I compare this creation of nature and how natural laws work together to carry out the processes, and it always fills me with a sense of wonder. I love science, i have always been in love with it. I have experimented, proved theories i wanted to prove without fear and fail. Science is a relief from my overtly emotional self. It helps me to become neutral, non-emotional and logical. It helps me to know, it helps me in my pursuit of truth.
The basic truth is that human perception can never find out the truth. But finding as much we can is a boon in itself.
September 3, 2015
I have been in love with human body since the first day i joined the medical college. The bones, muscles, body fluids, organs, they all have never ceased to amaze me. I compare this creation of nature and how natural laws work together to carry out the processes, and it always fills me with a sense of wonder. I love science, i have always been in love with it. I have experimented, proved theories i wanted to prove without fear and fail. Science is a relief from my overtly emotional self. It helps me to become neutral, non-emotional and logical. It helps me to know, it helps me in my pursuit of truth.
The basic truth is that human perception can never find out the truth. But finding as much we can is a boon in itself.
September 3, 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment