I used to motorbike often earlier but it has got very infrequent now. When you get into a daily job your hobbies tend to suffer. Now I bike just to commute from my house to clinic. When I was a teenager I had a wish to own a dirt bike, but I can’t really afford it even now.
I love the experience of biking. After my diaease, my coordination has not been really good and my biking not as confident as it was, but it is pretty decent still, all thanks to muscle memory.
I have had several bikes, and I love exploring places on my bike. Personally, I have never liked big and heavy bikes, as they take away the fun of the ride for me. But i do not dislike them either. Enfields can give you a joy of a ride you’ve never had before, but they are heavy and if a person is travelling alone, like I do, it may become much of a hassle.
Since I have started working, biking is out of the window as work takes up whole of my time, and this is why I have written this post. RIP biking until you live again.
No comments:
Post a Comment