14 June 15
I’m taking a sabbatical from the throes of my life. Most of the times i feel like a destitute, walking through the glittering aisles of a supermarket. My self feels like my nemesis and the answers it gave me ambiguously led to my destruction. It is not a pushover, and my desires are not a diktat. I could never guess the cause of this rebellion but since it happened i suffered it quietly.
I am not very attached to materialistic things. But somethings are like my talismans, they act as metaphorical paraphernalia to my personality. I am very susceptible to external influences, i am truculent and jilted. I spiel wisdom in a form which looks like bullshit but actually solves conundrums. I am in a melee with my own thoughts, but this mumbo-jumbo imbroglio in my head is something which makes me me.
No comments:
Post a Comment