We generally try to mold the world as we want to see it from the things we know about it. It is always incomplete, and it always will be.
I never wanted to delude myself. I stripped myself of all my defences and experienced the world, and sadly it is all so mathematical. So, i made my choices. I have my things, my interests, my passions and i pursue them. At a time i decided to let go of beliefs and acceptance of general population and walk on my own individual way but it is a very difficult thing to do. I have been doing it for very long, and this way of life is a part of me now, but surprisingly still, i am able to mingle with people easily. But i do not like people much, and it is very rare that i like someone.
Loss teaches you a lot. And the kind of loss i underwent was a cruel joke. I am very clear in my head, and i tend to follow a set of rules to prevent myself from going astray.
Right choices at right times prevent damages. Events happen in a series, in a string. Sometimes you get so tired that it becomes an effort, and this is where you need to be passionate enough to carry yourself well.
No comments:
Post a Comment