Monday, 7 December 2015

When i see you in your amazingly draped saree with that large red bindi on your forehead, i fall in love with you again and again.

I wish to take you in my arms and protect you from everything that has harmed me. I want to protect you from the world, and hide you deep inside. I wish to get into your bones. I wish to be inside you, in your every breath. I wish you to feel the madness i have for you. I wish you to know that how difficult it is to live without. How each moment seems like ages.

I wish to relive every moment with you again and again. I wish to feel your heartbeat and the divinity it emits with its rhythm. I wish to lose myself in your desire. I wish to be one, with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...