I woke up. It was very cold, but the room heater was working well. I could see the snow outside from my window. It looked beautiful. The trees of Deodar were covered in snow, and looked like gigantic christmas trees.
I walked upto the rack of the adjoined kitchen and turned the coffee machine on. What a better way to start the day than a coffee? I pick up the pack of cigarettes from the rack and light a cigarette. I need this kind of comfort once in a few days, before i return to my job. My job as a full time paranormal specialist.
People don’t believe in paranormal entities, and even i didn’t believe in them before getting into an accidental parapsychological research after my PhD in Psychology. My name is Captain Dr. Satyakam Abhiroop and this is Paranormal Diaries of the Indies.
No comments:
Post a Comment