I consider myself invariably a foolish fellow. I have spent almost half of my life experimenting with myself without regard to consequences though in this process i have taken utmost care that i don't hurt anybody but i have come to see that whatever precaution you take life is a bitch which makes you commit mistakes which you do not intend to commit in the first place. Anyway, my life has been an interesting journey till now, and if i may say, more interesting than anybody's life i am acquainted with. After suffering some major blows from life i had decided to live without any sort of principle except one, that is, not to let anybody have any trouble because of me, and i thought i was successful until life proved the exact opposite.
I have lived a reckless life, at least till now, and am an extremely irresponsible brat, though deep inside i am very responsible and thus feel guilty for everything, but does it matter? Does anything matter? Well not unless we want it to.
No comments:
Post a Comment