The biggest mistake I did in my life was breaking my delusions. Naked stark reality is not cool and when it comes to motivation it sucks like a 50 year old experienced whore. After my each dream got fucked by circumstances, I stripped myself of beliefs and started believing in the philosophy of 'nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya'. Now, the major error that occurred was that I was not selective while stripping myself of delusions. I just shed them all at once, and that brought me insurmountable suffering.
The thing to know is, everything has a reason, if people are deluded, they are deluded for a reason. Letting things happen naturally, as they really are is the deal. Things are the best when they are natural, and a very few people will deny this statement. Then a thought strikes, what is unnatural? Everything is governed by the laws of the nature and even if something is not happening in accordance to its normal nature, it's still happening according to natural laws. This is so confusing that it looks like a long shitty wordplay and probably it sounds like crap too. I give up.
The thing to know is, everything has a reason, if people are deluded, they are deluded for a reason. Letting things happen naturally, as they really are is the deal. Things are the best when they are natural, and a very few people will deny this statement. Then a thought strikes, what is unnatural? Everything is governed by the laws of the nature and even if something is not happening in accordance to its normal nature, it's still happening according to natural laws. This is so confusing that it looks like a long shitty wordplay and probably it sounds like crap too. I give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment