Beauty may be skin deep,
Beauty may be in my eyes,
I want to behold you,
Please don't ask why,
I saw you that day in that black dress,
Black things absorb don't they?
I was gone like water in sponge,
Me into you, do you hear what I say?
Now no one can squeeze me out,
And I don't want a release,
I just just want to be trapped forever,
Be love-sick with this disease.
Beauty may be in my eyes,
I want to behold you,
Please don't ask why,
I saw you that day in that black dress,
Black things absorb don't they?
I was gone like water in sponge,
Me into you, do you hear what I say?
Now no one can squeeze me out,
And I don't want a release,
I just just want to be trapped forever,
Be love-sick with this disease.

No comments:
Post a Comment