Monday, 11 July 2011

Almighty.. My Father..




I abused you and took you for granted,
I misbehaved and did what I wanted.
I abandoned you and threw stone.
I blamed my bad times on you alone,
But lord my father how big is your bosom,
You chose a thorn and made it to blossom.

I was in pain and the pain was real,
But to feel you around O lord, it’s surreal.
The pain now I feel does not matter,
The pain or your love I prefer the latter.
The pain was, I know my father, just to train,
I lost everything but you were my gain.

You made me O lord, thanks to you,
Forgive my sins and make me true..
Once was a time I had a doubt you exist,
But now my father, it cannot persist..
I have my reasons in saying this,
For in you O almighty lies eternal bliss..

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...