Wow! Everything I believed till now proved to be wrong. Lots of things there are to be known till you feel you are correct but you can never be fully correct. Not until you gotta gun in your hand and that is never in my agenda :). Everyday I notice people with full blown defences, everyday I notice my defences. My personality was composed purely of defences until recently and then you get the insight. Nice time. So took a lot cracking up mine and i am still watching defences of others. Am I laughing? Still I don't have a gun so I ain't right.
My grandfather often says- "आत्मसम्बल और आत्मसम्मान व्यक्ति की सबसे बड़ी पूँजी है". So I was bankrupt until recently because I had lost both of these assets till I found them back. My grandfather is a great man and when I see him I see him doing the right thing always and he has never had a gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment