Thursday, 14 April 2011

Icecream...you




















It's so cold yet so pleasing,
the sweet taste the flavor,
smoothly melting in the mouth,
I relish it slowly, the Ice-cream.

I remember the strawberry I had with you,
and the chocolate yet again,
the butter-scotch, the vanilla,
I remember all of them.

I believe it's just like you,
sweet, smooth and cold,
every time a different flavor,
only here I have the right to choose.

I sit daily on the park bench,
it's just beneath the street light,
eat a different flavor everyday,
to remind myself the different moods of you.

I think of you as an Ice-cream,
Ice-creams don't give you much time, 
just like it you are cold and gentle but sweeter,
only it melts but you never melted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...