Life is a just like a jigsaw puzzle. You need put every piece at its place to make the picture. I have been trying to fix up my puzzle since a long time and have been quite successful in it. I've been very critical about me and now its like I should give myself a relaxation. You can't be too critical about yourself because it makes you strive for perfection which is hard if not impossible to achieve.
My job as a homoeopathy student is teaching me a lot, though I am absolutely not what you would call an ideal student because I sleep in class, I sit at the backbench most of the times and do a few things an ideal student won't do. I have been having a hard time to understand homoeopathy as it is taught in the college because I see homoeopathy in my own light. I see the beauty of this art and I have experimented it over no one but myself. I am the first patient of myself and have seen the miraculous result of this art.
I have been having trouble in bringing myself together after the illness which has significantly improved now but still one of the major problems affecting my performance. I have been having lots of trouble in social front but it all comes in the same package.
I am inclined to neurosis I believe and have been trying a lot to remove the causes of it. I have been quite successful in doing so.
Now I am bent on making this puzzle a complete picture and see what is it!
My job as a homoeopathy student is teaching me a lot, though I am absolutely not what you would call an ideal student because I sleep in class, I sit at the backbench most of the times and do a few things an ideal student won't do. I have been having a hard time to understand homoeopathy as it is taught in the college because I see homoeopathy in my own light. I see the beauty of this art and I have experimented it over no one but myself. I am the first patient of myself and have seen the miraculous result of this art.
I have been having trouble in bringing myself together after the illness which has significantly improved now but still one of the major problems affecting my performance. I have been having lots of trouble in social front but it all comes in the same package.
I am inclined to neurosis I believe and have been trying a lot to remove the causes of it. I have been quite successful in doing so.
Now I am bent on making this puzzle a complete picture and see what is it!
No comments:
Post a Comment