Thursday, 24 March 2011

The mosquito's way!

The mosquito comes near my ear,
blows a trumpet and goes away.

I am feeling irritated and it's very hot too.
He comes again,I blurt 'what do you want to say?'

He blows a trumpet again, I try to hit him,
He escapes again clearly with a gentle sway.

My attention is diverted now, I wait for him,
'He will be dead', I think,'Even if it takes the whole day.'

I keep waiting and he comes again,
I slap hard and he becomes my prey.

Game was over, he was dead,
but did not know his memory was gonna stay.

very next day I vomited and got chills,
He gave his life but got his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...