I tried to make you understand but you were in your own world.
You want me to understand you, and I do it absolutely.
But there is much to me which you can never never understand.
It's the pain of me.
I can never be what you want, and you know that.
I am very sorry, really, but I have given my best,
Its just that you couldn't see.
It's the pain of me.
Your world is happy, bright but mine is not.
I am just trying to brighten up my gloomy world with a candle of hope.
Don' share my darkness
coz
It's the pain of me.
I don't want you to realize anything,
neither I want you to change.
You did what you could and I did my part.
Our worlds are far apart
and
It's the pain of me.
You want me to understand you, and I do it absolutely.
But there is much to me which you can never never understand.
It's the pain of me.
I can never be what you want, and you know that.
I am very sorry, really, but I have given my best,
Its just that you couldn't see.
It's the pain of me.
Your world is happy, bright but mine is not.
I am just trying to brighten up my gloomy world with a candle of hope.
Don' share my darkness
coz
It's the pain of me.
I don't want you to realize anything,
neither I want you to change.
You did what you could and I did my part.
Our worlds are far apart
and
It's the pain of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment