Thursday, 27 January 2011

Delhi Trip

Well this time on 19th January I had a trip to Delhi with PK and Rahul. I really love these guys as they are the best guys in meerut(at least). Not to forget Jatin my class mate of 11th and 12th standard and my friend, me and Jatin were an inseparable entity in 11th and 12th. We went to the same tutions and many such memories. Pratyaksh Kaushik(aka pk) is the most coolest guy you can ever meet, friendship with him was a life saviour in 12th. I came to know Rahul via Pk and since then we all are together.

Well I know I drifted apart from the topic so lets get back to it. We had planned to go to Delhi last year and since then the plan was being postponed. Now this time Pk was really very serious about that. Jatin on the other hand couldn't come with us because of his cold.

Frankly speaking I rarely enjoy trips. That may be blamed to my anxiety disorder. Though I am working hard to get rid of my panic attacks and lead a normal life and being a medico I am aware the steps that has to be taken. But the thing with this trip was that it was with Pk and Rahul. We had the plan to meet Almas and Arjun who are atudying animation and Delhi. Pk and Almas were inseperable in 12th just like Jakyll and Hyde, Shaktiman and Gangadhar, Clark Kent and Superman. So many amazing memories I can recall that I may post sometime. Now Arjun and Almas means the contrast between them is just like Timon and Pumba(no offences). I love those guys. I would have been still more lonely if they wouldn't have been there in 12th.

So I was late again, because of me we started at 2 o clock. We took the favourite Modipuram to Begumpul auto and reached Begumpul and then we took an auto again to dilli adda. At the bus stand we boarded the bus to ISBT. On reaching ISBT we decided to go to CP. I mean CP is cool when you are with a bunch of guys. 3 guys won't do much so without a plan we just went to CP and roamed. Then we boarded the Metro to Sarita Vihar. On reaching Sarita Vihar we were greeted by Almas who just like an Imp(what he is!) jumped and grabbed us. Arjun Was having a fag at the coner shop. I saw him and then I shared my kreteks with him. We decided directly to go for dinner. We went to resto-shop kinda thing and had nice food.

Pk was literally at its best those times. He was making us roll out of laughter. Pk is coolest. We came back to the room. At night around 10 we decide that we have to go to GIP(Great India Palace) in noida. We all started. We took an auto to GIP. I mean they were almost 7 people in that little autorikshaw if we consider Arjun as two. Anyways we squeezed in and then reached GIP. That was a really good mall I must say. Pk had plans to go to the disc but obviously we did not had girls so that plan was canceled. We decided to watch The Green Hornet in 3D in the big cinemas. I took the ticket and we all went for the movie. 3D movie was cool but the movie alone was shit. We came out and fooled around a bit. Then at around 2:30 in the night we went to the coffee shop of GIP  and had a cup of coffee. The coffee tasted so great and then there was this chocolate pastry.

Now we decided to go back and I don't know who the hell thinks of walking from GIP to Sarita Vihar at 3 am. But we did that. We walked all the way talking about the 12th days and laughing.

On reaching they had decided to stay awake but I gave up and drifted in deep sleep.

Next day obviously we had to leave.  We came back to Kendriya Sachivalaya in metro and then to the ISBT again. On the way back me and rahul talked to each other and listened to music while Pk snored in front of us.

Well these holidays were not wasted I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Competent Authority

You imagine a girl painting a picture of you as Tyler Durden from fight club. A pizza delivery boy goes to deliver a pizza at a whorehouse. ...