God has given life to us. I believe this because I am a spiritual person. If you are an atheist then you can believe in the theory of protoplasm or any other theory you want to believe in. But in any way we are living as human beings which are as a species superior than any other species on the earth. Humans have been gifted the power of thinking and reasoning by the nature which makes them superior to other creatures. Now this life as a human is seldom valued. People are never happy with the life they are living. They always want something more. Now that is not at all bad. But main thing is that we value the things we have only after we lose it or we experience what losing it will be like.
There is an incident i would like to share. Once I, my uncle and my uncle's friend went to Thirupati Balaji. While returning we had booked our tickets in KSRTC's Volvo buses which are considered very safe to travel. We boarded the bus around 8:30 from Thirupati and me my uncle whom i call chacha and my uncle's friend whom I call Sanjay uncle settled on the airplane style cozy seats of the Volvo buses. We were feeling drowsy and slept instantly. At around 1:30 pm everybody woke up with a loud banging noise. I was startled. I was unable to understand what happened. Then I saw that the conductor who was a lady was hanging from her seat with her abdomen wide open. Her seat was just beside my seat and my white tee had become red with her blood. The driver was flattened on his seat with steering wheel over his body. Many people were injured including my uncle and his friend. I saw the conductor dying in front of me. It was an unreal experience for me. I realized the value of life that day.
But life is very changeable and so is human mind, so a person knowing the value of life at an instant can forget it in other. That's what which leads the strongest people to commit suicide. Who is to be blamed? Difficult question.....

No comments:
Post a Comment