Friday, 17 April 2026

Weblog 180426

I try to keep this blog in the same style as a late 2000s early 2010s blog. I have a journal and I have other blogs and this blog occupies a place between them. I miss late 2000s early 2010s kind of blogging when people used to have interiority and they used to share their inner life, share and not pimp like the trend is now on social media. While fiction writers say that showing is better than telling, this is one instance where telling is better than showing because showing has become all about performance and the aware ones keep it understated but it is still performance. I personally feel that there is no harm and nothing wrong with earning money through performance but I miss the time when people used to click pictures of their kitchen gardens and flowers and told how they felt about it in detail. There was something authentic about it. That time has passed and so I keep this blog as a time capsule, something between a journal and a website, a personal blog if you will and I talk about my interests, my opinion, my politics, my hobbies and whatever else that comes to my mind. It was post 2013 that I realised that all life is political, and not everyone can afford to be apolitucal and I'm not talking about BJP vs Congress, but the deeper politics which is love vs rape. I chose love knowing that it would give me nothing but suffering but one has to be able to suffer for their choices. One has to choose the blue pill or the red pill and I had since always chosen the red pill, the blue pills I manufacture of my own to ease the red pill vertigo for a bit. Since it is a The Matrix reference I must say that I never liked Cypher, though I understand where he comes from, one would really love to feel the taste of the juicy steak in their mouth. My favourite character was Mouse, designed his own muse and went with big guns blazing and as my life unfolds, it seems accurate. When I was younger I used to compare myself to Brutus, I had the same character flaw someone could convince me just like Brutus, as honourable as he was, to do something in the name of greater good, now with time I don't think I can be convinced until I actually make up my mind, plus as the world unfolds we all are seeing greater good collapsing in front of greed. I see a lot of comments on Instagram with people saying that "we" died in 2019 and this (the present times) is hell. I beg to differ, it was always hell with some just being too lucky as they were shielded from it, now with world getting smaller the hyperreality the nations constructed have collapsed. I know the base engine of civilization is rape and slavery, and I wouldn't have believed it when I was younger but then I had to see it with my own eyes. Once you see it, the red pill remains in you forever and you have to manufacture your own blue pills. Bake your cookies, tend to your garden, love your loved ones, design your muses because there, as I have seen it, nothing more to life. As far as I have looked, Nietzsche seems to be right, God is in fact dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...