Tuesday, 7 April 2026

Project Batman

I write in bottom lines because it is the bottom lines that ultimately matter. The politics that we live with in this nation is invasive and for a lot of people it denys them their own life experiences. Purvanchal post 2016 has been a revelation to me, and I ultimately ended up seeing the structure of suffering in the region, the most tragic thing of all is that those who inflict suffering on the souls, minds and bodies of people do not even deserves having access to lives of people they have. It's the worst case scenario but it is what that makes it the best case scenario even if it's quite a nihilistic realisation. The social contract collapses once you see the arrangement and while the purely criminal and extractive apparatus poses as divine for most people, some people end up seeing it in totality and its political, feudal, corporate and financial roots. What I have witnessed in particular, and the experience might not be general but individual to me is that it is essentially getting stabbed on the road minding your own business because some asshole felt like he can stab you and unfortunately this shit happens at the psychological and metaphysical plane. Faith, in this scenario, collapses as an institution and if you have still not turned nihilistic only remains as a personal anchor that too only because of the love of culture and humility. I ended up realising that a lot of cases in this country that end up looking like fate of the will of God are hatecrimes and the genius of the setup, if we can call it that, is not even giving people words to express their exploitation. In the mid 2010s I realised that the society is linguistically stratified, and by its very nature the deep structure of this country is stratifying and it revels in creating strata within strata and microstratifying the society and then employing criminals to enforce those strata. The most baffling thing in my case was, that I have chosen my place in society and quite a humble place and that place was impossible to disturb someone. Ultimately I ended up realising that it doesn't matter if you are non-confrontational and avoid conflict, it's lower class criminals who think yourself as architects of your fate and either it is pre-decided or they decide it in real-time for you. Linguistic stratification as it was visible to me, and I may be wrong, was English, Urdu, Sanskrit and then the regional languages in that order and it is also the the blueprint for class based stratification. It's a closed system and mobility is impossible until you chosen for performative purposes or due to selling your soul. Even that was not an issue for me, I ended up seeing the model and I would explain it here: it's like stratified glass ceiling where there are holes in the glass and the ones in top levels mindlessly insert spears in those holes and indiscriminately impale people from above, and since they have full visibility the reason for the impalement can be anything from hate crime, to delusions, caprices and whims such as not liking someones face. It took me reaching 2017 in realising that I was carrying hate from my hometown and wandering all about the country and as Purvanchal unfolded I ended up realising that not only these motherfuckers steal from people, they think of it as their right and it is when I stopped doing research and writing in a way that even if I'm exploited for my knowledge it would only bring awareness to people. The bottom line is sex and money and the rabbit hole goes very deep, but a common man like me has no business in that. Only thing that I realised that there is no escape or healing from emotional traumas in this country, they are there in the first place because they serve a purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...