An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Sunday, 19 April 2026
PR
There is a thing called perception management, and in countries like India, it devolves into perception manipulation. Third world is not a definition, it's a mindset and India despite its Vishwaguru aspirations is essentially a third world country ruled by absolutely spineless and infinitely cruel cowards. India was legitimately a vishwaguru once and it's written all over its scriptures, philosophies and culture. Our ancient masters were wise and above all, if you have read the philosophies and scriptures carefully, they were benevolent and it's due to wisdom and benevolence of our ancient masters that our culture survived after numerous onslaughts though it couldn't survive our postcolonial masters. Witnessing making people commit incest as a political tool in Purvanchal was the last straw for me and it estranged me from my culture forever except the memory of the real culture that sustains in my memory from the 90s. I have seen things about this country which a common man wouldn't, and probably should thank writing for it. Rape is feudal tool of domination and not many people know it and they won't understand it when I say that it now flows in your nerves. This country has collapsed internally and all we have left to do is drink Coca Cola and watch Jamtara on Netflix. What these motherfuckers have done to my (and their region) is equivalent of selling one's mother and they have done it and I think, the way it looks, it can be extrapolated to the whole nation. Prejudice is another tool used for the real administration of this country either this or these motherfuckers are actually this retarded. I post 2013 ended up realising that indviduals are really racist and casteist and I had no concept of it earlier and used think of it as a joke material, unfortunately there is no basis for it too, this is like a gang affiliation gone offensive and even predatory for ensuring survival till eternity, it's really sendimented and soldified part of being that can't be cured and especially after the gang as accumulated power, caste dynamic is just like elite echo chamber you blow me and I blow you while we collectively hunt and torture others and assert our dominance and while the drama of constitution and B.R. Ambedkar goes on in the media and government this is the deepest and unwritten concept of this land and it is made to look sporadic so one can't really make out the centralised nature of this shit. It was funny to see the third world in action while aspirations of being Vishwaguru fill newspapers. I had to write this because for me Draupadi Murmu is my president.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
उफान
सपने टूटते हैं तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
-
I got to have my creative milestones for inspiration. Of course I have to depend on the 90s Indian comics book narratives for getting inspir...
No comments:
Post a Comment