An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Monday, 20 April 2026
Midtown Madness
I have seen the absolute edge of the simulation and I decided to record it. What I have seen is the absolute bottom line of existence or to be sure absolute socio-political bottom line of existence. After 2013 I have experienced what a happens when a purely transactional existence is forcefully imposed on a person and for no reason. I ended up knowing that rape is a language in Purvanchal, a mode of communication, and the deepest bottom line grammar is of favours and revenge and doing favours and then exploiting them or most of the times not doing favours at all and yet exploiting people for favours in the wake of I did not kill you so you owe me a favour. The best part of it all is that neither did I owe anyone favour, nor did I have any enemies to fear revenge. It was just whimsy, probably not liking the face and I ended up realising that it is rampant, in Purvanchal and probably this nation to act on whims and murdering people and families for not liking their face, it just functions at a level deeper and people think it's fate or God. Post 2013, I have paid for everything, for wanting to buy a computer after my neighbour got one, I owed the favour of my computer literacy to him, for getting introduced to particular computer games by my friends, for any help they did to me. I owe to music, book and movie companies for their content that I torrented at a time when it was the only mode one could get that content for and there is no account or count for how much and how I helped other people. That was simply ignored. This, phenomenon that happened, is called exploitation and this is what the deepest structure of this nation does and when it happened with me I ended up realising that rape and religion in this nation flow from the same source, even the source of these two totally distinct entities are same. One ends up realising that baseless whimsy, which one keeps guessing the reasons for, can falsify a whole lives life of a person. It's the ultimate and absolute abuse of power especially because it is totally baseless and whimsical and the unfortunate part is that it is rampant in this country. I decided to write about it, because I believe in payback. I donate to Wikipedia, I donate to open source Linux projects, I give back to society when I can and thus when I was exploited I decided to give back to the society in a language that was grammar of socio-political existence of this country. What I have written till now is not going to save the drowning, it would just let them know before drowning that it wasn't their fault and sometimes that is enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
उफान
सपने टूटते हैं तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...
-
Jay thrashed his fingers across the strings of his bass guitar, the basis notes reverberating through the dimly lit club. The cr...
-
The yellow submarine silently explores the vast green sea. The captain looks through the periscope for the slightest hint of the island of s...
-
I got to have my creative milestones for inspiration. Of course I have to depend on the 90s Indian comics book narratives for getting inspir...
No comments:
Post a Comment