An archive of my writings and a place for my writing experiments and projects.
Tuesday, 28 April 2026
Kanyadaan
One of the major advices in the current political scenario is to keep a watch on your thought associations. To pay attention on what thought associations surface in your mind when you think about a particular person, thing, process or event. Making judgement about people in the current political climate must be based purely on logic and empirical evidence which is kind of hard given the amount of misinformation and disinformation in the media but it is anyway better than judging people based on random associations that appear in the mind. I have noticed it so often that it is almost a rule that in this country, if you are a good person, people would almost certainly bring you nothing but pain and it is here, except close relations, except people who love you I advocate for formal, transactional and need based realationships which they eventually anyway end up becoming. It is here the maxim of "hell is other people" from Sartre comes from and it is the reason there is the quote often attributed to Bob Marley, "the truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." I have witnessed the deep end of this nation post 2016, which I got acquainted to in 2013 and while I was a firm believer in traditions and rituals and preserving them I ended up realising that the ones ruling this country are basically doing anything to anyone at this point, of course clandestinely, so that it appears as fate or karma or will of God. Though I would argue that it is almost equal to will of God as the difference of power dynamic is absolute but the fact remains that these motherfuckers are doing anything to anyone at this point essentially rendering horoscopes and kundalis as hogwash. I believe in social conventions but since I have seen the deep end of this country and realised that these motherfuckers are making people commit incest, making them fuck their mothers and sisters, for political purposes and a lot of times just for schadenfreude derived from torture of their souls social conventions mean zilch in this country at one side we have a father performs kanyadaan for his daughter at the other side we have a son fucking his mother and getting his soul tortured for it, and the very act acting as dirt on him. Someone has to do the dirty work of airing the dirty laundry and seem mad and batshit crazy and it's unfortunate that it has to be me as I have better things to do. One ends up realising that this country basically has a feudal core, and not a good one but a brazen extractive one, which integrates seamlessly at the upper echelons with the corporate setup along with the mafia, and politicians and godmen acting as mouthpieces (of course not all). It's a sealed multilevel access-controlled setup and unfortunately these motherfuckers target good people who just peacefully want to do their job as "fate" or "karma" hits them unprepared. I talk in bottom lines because bottom lines are important and I realised it's as simple as the rich employing Slumdog Millionaire kind of "gouge the eyes out of children with a hot spoon to make them beg on streets" kind of enforcers for clandestine crowd control. Government as much as I have seen, is not even in the picture and it'd be funny if it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Write Concept Asterisk
Why do I write? This is a question that I repeatedly ask myself. There are reasons why I write. One being, ever since my late teens I wanted...
-
Is it about rock and roll or just rock? Just rock in my case, a little metallic and a little soft. Is it possible to love someone? Not reall...
-
Is life beautiful? Well it depends. Is the world beautiful? Again, it depends. The earth though is beautiful and there is no doubt about tha...
-
Information is of prime importance for making decisions and for making right decisions, right information is important. I spent my childhood...
No comments:
Post a Comment