Thursday, 9 April 2026

Ek Anek Anek Chidia

My disillusionment with this country came in stages and it’s kind of funny because I personally didn’t have very big dreams. My dreams were concrete, treating patients which I still do, doing research something for which I was studying medical physiology and writing. The concept of a physician-writer had solidified in my mind after reading Chekhov and I wanted to do that, which, quite funnily, I am doing at present just not in a way I would’ve wanted to. To know real India one has to know that at a deep level it is a combination of cold war Russia style constant surveillance and dirt collection and British style divide and rule and exploitation with a superstructure of religion and culture which mostly fail the common man because the very base is a combination of cold war Russia and British. With the religious and cultural superstructure there is exploitation done by the feudal-corporate-mafia axis. The actual God in this country which I ended up realising in the past decade is a criminal syndicate not only exploiting people but also socially engineering the society and doing eugenics experiments on people. So, the bottom line is that the lives of people even in the most backward region of a third world country is not organic and authentic. My personal issue stems from a simple reason, I had chosen my place in society and a very humble one at that  and I by my very nature don’t meddle in other people’s business and yet my life was not only invaded but also engineered and for no reason at all, at least nothing that I could find. My sole goals were healing people, teaching medical physiology to kids (at that time) and writing entertaining pulp-literary stuff. If the political environment of this country hadn’t changed I wouldn’t have come to know that this shit is systemic and has been with me since long before the change of the political environment. I personally don’t think BJP is behind all this, BJP is just a scavenger and parasite of the current political spectacle that is going on and filling its coffers while it still can. The institutions and structures belong to Congress, if we think politically but the truth is this nation seems to be a victim of elite capture which again would be the feudal-corporate-mafia axis. Every person who lives in this nation knows how common cronyism and nepotism are, it’s common and not one common person complains about that. The problem however arises when people who just want to do their jobs are disturbed needlessly and their lives are manipulated by assholes who are not even capable of understanding the complexity of human life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...