Saturday, 1 April 2017

Wording feelings

Ultimately it is about you and your place in the universe. I handle my daily life like a normal person, and i am very much a normal person except that intense feeling of dissatisfaction with humanity. I like order but the disorder in the society troubles me. Yet, long back i had learnt that disorder is order and order is disorder. I try to keep myself in order inside and be a little disorderly outside to match the outside society. I see everyone running and pushing around for their needs and wait for my turn. After some time i too get involved into that same running and pushing though i am mostly in a habit of coming last in these endeavours. Knowledge to me is more important than money, position fame and sex. Love is an expression of a variety of other things so i don’t believe in it as the world does but i believe in loving because i actually think that love heals. Love is a creative force, as much as fear is destructive. The more i know the more i realize that the prophets of olden times were right. Still i don’t believe in strict definitions of right and wrong as the society believes in. I believe if the needs of everyone is taken care of, there would be peace; also a sense of responsibility is to be inculcated in people so that they themselves refrain from greed. It is so difficult that it almost looks impossible. I have practised it myself and then looked at the world and started living the same way as others. But i realize that it would leave no difference between me and others, so then again i decided to take only what i need for my goal and calling and refrain from excess. It is a whole different point that excess has different definitions for different people.

September 14, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

उफान

सपने टूटते हैं  तो दिल टूट जाता है, दर्द का दरिया उमड़ता है कभी, कभी गुस्से का उफान, खालीपन सा घर कर लेता है  सीने में और फिर हम फिर उस खालीप...