Personally I am an atheist and I consider myself a Hindu atheist. Since I was born a Hindu and a Rajput I will be trying my very best to stick to my duties. I can't believe in God for very scientific, factual, basic reasons(and still I use capital G in God because I respect other peoples beliefs).
I am a Hindu and I take part in prayers, idol worship, pujas, yajnas and every Hindu ritual and that is obviously for satisfaction of my family. I don't believe that these things have any effect except for mental satisfaction, peace of mind and obviously bringing the community together. These things are then obviously good but not so good to satisfy me.
There is one Hindu philosophical school which satisfies my quest for truth and that is the 'Samkhya'. It is a dualistic and Atheistic Hindu philosophical school which denies God and accepts 'Purusha' and 'Prakriti'. Samkhya philosophy regards the universe as consisting of two realities: Purusha (consciousness) and Prakriti (phenomenal realm of matter). Well I must say this is the best way out I have got to personally satisfy myself in the area of religion and God because after all we all need something to believe in.
I am a Hindu and I take part in prayers, idol worship, pujas, yajnas and every Hindu ritual and that is obviously for satisfaction of my family. I don't believe that these things have any effect except for mental satisfaction, peace of mind and obviously bringing the community together. These things are then obviously good but not so good to satisfy me.
There is one Hindu philosophical school which satisfies my quest for truth and that is the 'Samkhya'. It is a dualistic and Atheistic Hindu philosophical school which denies God and accepts 'Purusha' and 'Prakriti'. Samkhya philosophy regards the universe as consisting of two realities: Purusha (consciousness) and Prakriti (phenomenal realm of matter). Well I must say this is the best way out I have got to personally satisfy myself in the area of religion and God because after all we all need something to believe in.
No comments:
Post a Comment